Sunday 4th May, 8pm. £12
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR.
Come and experience this classic film right in the heart of Notting Hill, preceded by a specially filmed video introduction from Richard Curtis.
THE NEED TO KNOWS:
- You’ll get an electronic ticket, which you need to either print or show us on something electronic. Don’t worry about bringing any ID with you, saves losing it.
- The bar and all food stalls are cash only. There are not any card processing facilities on the site.
- Richard Curtis will be doing a special video introduction for us.
- The doors will open at 7pm and the movie will start promptly at 8pm.
- Along with the bar there’s also popcorn and some sweeties.
- Seating will be provided and we are indoors so you’ll be warm and dry.
- The closest tube stations are Holland Park and Notting Hill Gate.